To relieve human suffering and help human beings realize their best overall potential by providing superior
- Health maintenance and enhancement
- Disease prevention
- Treatment of illness
using a comprehensive, integrative structure rooted in both complementary and mainstream medicine.
- We believe in treating people, not diseases.
- We believe in looking beyond the diagnosis to uncover the unique biology of each person.
- We believe that different people will respond differently to various therapies.
- We believe in exploring all angles until favorable results are achieved in an individual.
- We believe in the sanctity of the patient-physician relationship.
- We are NOT against doctors. We are doctors. We were taught by our medical school, residency, and fellowships doctors to think for ourselves.
- We are NOT against medications, but we believe that there is an appropriate time and a place for them. That also goes for other therapies such as “vitamins.”
- We take the side of the patients.
- We feel blessed, grateful, and honored to be doctors in a nation where some of the Founding Fathers believed in the same health principles we embody.
- We love making people better, but we know that happens in partnership with you. We coach people to make the right adjustments and Nature gives great rewards.
- We believe in a Higher Power.