- Dr. Bazzan on Philadelphia Style’s annual Men’s Health issue
- Dr. Bazzan on MD Magazine Interview on Testosterone Replacement for Men
- Dr. Bazzan on Current evidence regarding the management of mood and anxiety disorders using complementary and alternative medicine
- Dr. Bazzan on Diet and Nutrition in Cancer
- Dr. Bazzan’s on Lucentia Peak for Her showed to be effective in improving hormonal measurement associated with cancer risk
- Dr. Bazzan on with Lynne Doyle in the ” Holistic Breast Cancer Care” segment of ” It’s your Call”
- Dr. Bazzan and Dr. Monti on the Suzanne Roberts show on living the ” Great Life Makeover”
- Examiner.com – Review of the The Great Life Makeover
- Made-to-order medicine – The Great Life Program, available at Jefferson, is a personalized integrative regimen based on genetics, nutrition, exercise, stress management, correct supplements and natural hormone replacement therapy if needed.
Along with serving as the Marcus Institute’s and the Myrna Brind Center’s AssociateDirector and caring for patients through his medical practice, Dr. Bazzan is dedicated to public education about functional and integrative health care.
If you are interested in having Dr. Bazzan speak in your area, please contact us with the date, location, names of any other speakers, anticipated number of audience members, and the requested topic.
Media Links of interest:
Escape Fire movie about American medicine