- Marcus Institute of Integrative Health at Jefferson Health
- Dr Monti debates on Integrative Medicine on Radio Times with Marty Moss Coane
- American Board of Integrative and Holistic Medicine certifies physician in the field of Integrative and Holistic Medicine
- Integrative and Holistic Evidence Based Medicine how science and integrative medicine intersect
- Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM) – Click her for detailed information on Functional Medicine.
- American College for Advancement in Medicine (ACAM) – ACAM educates physicians and other health care professionals about the latest findings and emerging procedures in complementary, alternative, and integrative medicine. ACAM is the parent organization that originally developed chelation therapy.
- Environmental Working Group: practical advice for the whole family to deal with pollution and toxicity
- a brief history of American medicine
- Apoptosis – This website defines the normal process that leads to cell death.
- Cholesterol NMR Panel – This test provides accurate information about cholesterol and the website explains why the usual cholesterol test may not provide adequate information about disease risk.
- Cholesterol VAP Panel – This test provides accurate information about cholesterol and the website explains why the usual cholesterol test may not provide adequate information about disease risk.
- Essential Fatty Acid Testing – This test evaluates biomarkers related to essential fatty acid levels and health.
- Genomic Testing – This test provides key information regarding an individual’s genomics to inform doctors and patients about how a person is built on the cellular level to address present and future health issues limiting guesswork.
- Naltrexone – This is an emerging safe therapy that appears to slow cancer growth.
- Organic Acid Analysis – This test provides information about the body’s cellular metabolic processes and the efficiency of metabolic function.
- Stool Testing – This test is critical to gather information that sets the stage for real and continuous health.
- Toxic Exposure Testing – This test collects data about levels of toxic exposures in the body such as lead, mercury, and arsenic.